- This is a new permanent role in a well established investment bank
- This person will have experience in liquidity, FTP and capital review
About Our Client
My client is a leading international investment bank. This role is based in the City of London.
The Senior Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure the effective management of the balance sheet including funding, liquidity and market risks during Asset and Liability Committee meetings
- Attending ALCO meetings, preparing and presenting papers at ALCO
- Co-ordinate takeaways and ensure that ALCO special topics papers are prepared and reviewed for ALCO presentation
- Responsible for maintenance and update of UK's Country Recovery Plan and distribution of weekly Recovery Indicators dashboard
- Ensure that all regulatory, risk and internal reporting requirements to be monitored by ALCO are fulfilled including Recovery & Resolution, liquidity risk metrics and balance sheet metrics
- Work with UK Liquidity Reporting peers and Treasury Markets to understand and communicate the dynamics and interaction of Delegated Act liquidity reporting requirements and impact to the UK balance sheet
- Responsible for analysis and interpretation of financial results and responding to new reporting requirements
- Co-ordinate all balance sheet analytics - work with Balance Sheet Optimisation team on global initiatives to optimise the balance sheet
- Build new reports to support analysis and monitoring by ALCO in response to new regulatory and/or internal requirements
- Work closely with Treasury Liquidity FTP teams to understand relevant methodologies and ensure that they are embedded in the operating model of Europe
- Work with the project team on the development and testing of new FTP platform relating to launch of new Ibor programme.
- Collaborate closely with Global FTP teams and UK Finance on any proposed developments, adhoc queries and analysis driven by senior management and/or external requests
- Communicate changes and the impact analysis clearly to the Businesses and to ALCO.
- Co-ordinate and liaise between Treasury Liquidity FTP teams and UK Finance on implementation of new and changes to current methodology and/or framework.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Treasury Manager will have:
- Several years of experience in Financial Services, ideally in international investment banks
- Experience reporting /presenting to ALCO and/or board committees
- Experience reviewing, analysing and improving liquidity and FTP reports
- Capital management experience
- Exposure to ILAAP and ICAAP documents
- Accountancy qualification (preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role paying £80,000-95,000 depending on experience plus competitive bonus and benefits.