Senior Upholstery Designer
Technical and creative role
About Our Client
Based in West Yorkshire, this is a contemporary business who put their customers at the heart of what they do. A fast moving manufacturer, they design and develop beautiful, quality furniture and are looking to enhance their dynamic team by recruiting a new Senior Upholstery Designer.
As a member of a small team, this is a broad and varied role which involves:
- Creating upholstered furniture designs using SolidWorks
- Understanding and accommodating the cost and manufacturing parameters involved in mass production
- Liaising with the technical team to overcome manufacturing challenges
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactively communicating with all stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced Upholstery Designer, you will combine a creative flair with a technical understanding (SolidWorks). A natural problem solver you will enjoy working as part of a team and will display excellent communication skills . The role involves working to tight deadline so the ability to work under pressure is essential.
What's on Offer
A friendly, tight knit team
An attractive salary