- The Opportunity to work for an innovative AI/RPA based Scale up.
- Being part of a rapidly growing design function on an exciting growth trajectory
About Our Client
My client is a Martech Scale up that leverages analytics and RPA to increase targeted marketing for retailers to increase their revenue.
- Plan and lead ideation sessions with stakeholders from the Product managers, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Professional Services teams.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers and a product manager to conceive solutions by understanding the users perspective.
- Produce sketches and low fidelity designs which you will refine through Devs/Engineers/Product Managers.
- Produce interactive prototypes.
- Plan and lead structured user testing sessions to validate your overarching solutions.
- As features are being built, work with a highly collaborative cross-functional team to ensure designs are built to spec.
- Work closely with and seek feedback from other product designers to ensure your work is peer reviewed and connected to other new features or enhancements that are ongoing or in the pipeline for development.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have:
- Experience in UX design in a B2B SaaS environment (agency or in house) - and will understand how to conduct UX Research in a basic format to iterate changes
- A passion for understanding the users 'why' to back up design decisions utilising data and user feedback.
- Autonomously lead user research projects by having a deep understand of user needs and test solutions.
- Familiarity with using and interpreting data from product & interaction analytics tools such us Mixpanel, Heap, Hotjar, Fullstory etc.
- Strong communicator both verbally in and writing.
- Experience of using, contributing to and updating a design system (Figma/Axure etc).
- Comfortable navigating decisions in situations with multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities.
What's on Offer
- A very competitive Salary (£70K - £80k - Dependant on experience).
- Company shares the day you join and a scheme to purchase more at a discounted rate.
- 31 days holiday (30 days plus 1 day for your birthday)
- Company wide option scheme (being approved by board next month for launch in Q1 next year)
- £250 to spend on making your working space at home comfortable e.g. desk (Laptop, monitor, chair, webcam, headset etc. all provided outside of this as standard)
- £100 to spend on your personal development e.g. books/training (conferences, qualifications etc. to be discussed with the manager)
- Access to Spill mental health support
- Flexible working options. (100% Remote or Hybrid - your choice)
- Team of amazing people - you are going into an incredibly collaborative and diverse environment that will want to see you succeed.
- Making sure you'll have an impact - you'll be in a position of esteem, solving interesting challenges and have the opportunity to create and have a stamp of approval on design choices.
- Being in a nurturing environment where teams are going above and beyond to help each other.