Senior Warehouse Operative
Rapidly expanding Tech business operating in the parcel sector.
Exciting career development and progression opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding international, technological start-up in the logistic sector based in West London.
The key responsibilities for the successful Senior Warehouse Operative will include:
- Working with a team of Warehouse Operatives.
- Ensure operational excellence working alongside your team.
- Scan and separate parcels.
- Basic computer tasks.
- Effective housekeeping to eliminate workplace hazards.
- Manual handling.
- Operate hand pallet truck.
- Monitor and report operative team performance.
- Ensure that operational targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure smooth running of operations by continuously improving processes and solving problems.
- Assist with ad-hoc admin duties within the warehouse.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations within the warehouse.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Warehouse Operative will have the following attributes:
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Team player, Good time keeping.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Focus on diligence and accuracy.
- Ability to motivate and develop team members to achieve operational excellence.
- Good communication skills.
- Be willing to be flexible and working rotating shifts to meet business needs.
- Live within commutable distance of West London.
What's on Offer
A strong basic salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful Senior Warehouse Operative.