- Receive up to £700 per day INSIDE IR35.
- Minimum 6 month contract.
About Our Client
My client is a tier one investment bank operating in the financial services industry with offices in London.
My London based financial services client is looking for a Senior Web Developer (Front End - React Hooks) to engage in the following:
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- Work closely with business users and UX designers to refine application requirements and interfaces.
- Mentor less experienced developers through pair programming and code review.
- Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionality.
- Provide 3rd line application support on a rotation basis within the team.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Senior Web Developer (Front End - React Hooks) role at my financial services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Experience working with and specifying restful APIs, using tools like Swagger/OAS.
- Experience delivering Single Page web applications following responsive design principles and PWA best practices.
- Experience delivering mobile web applications, and principles of mobile-first approach.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing environment, with a strong interest in continuous improvement and delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, inside and outside the team.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with desktop based deployments of web based user interfaces using platforms like OpenFin, Electron
- Experience of UI and unit testing frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Karma, Storybook and Selenium.
- Experience profiling and optimising browser based applications.
- Experience working in an investment banking or similar environment.
- Exposure or experience with other languages like C#/.NET and Java beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer
Receive up to £700 per day INSIDE IR35.
Minimum 6 month contract.
Opportunity for hybrid working.