- Digital Transformation Project
- Flexible Working
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Their clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but their philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
The company promote a culture of learning and autonomy, so that their teams can help to shape the future. Therefore they really value individuals who bring an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, as well as being self-motivated to streamline processes and add real value to the role.
We are looking for a Senior Magento Developer who has a proven track record of successfully delivering development projects within an agency environment. You will be a team player with a solutions-based approach. You will be bang up to date with latest industry developments and be a stickler for abiding by coding standards and best practices.
Candidates must have proven experience in Magento 1/2 development. We are looking for an experienced Magento Developer who has a track record of successfully delivering development projects, if you have a portfolio that demonstrates some of your work would be a huge plus. As this role is based in Leeds you will need to be within a commutable distance of Leeds. However fully remote working is available!
You'll be working an agile team that is rapidly expanding. For you, this means there is the opportunity to make the role your own and really grow!Role and responsibilities:
- Working with our Designers, Project Manager and Development Manager, your days will be varied.
- Assist in the ideas and creation of prototypes and accessible, usable and effective mobile first code for apps, websites, micro-sites and other digital experience implementations.
- Actively work to help clients improve their digital presence and performances
- Be a fundamental part of our digital team through ideas sessions, testing and measuring various campaign ideas.
- Work with our Digital Project Manager to ensure work is done to time, budget and specification.
- Create standards based, accessible, performance optimised code with an eye on re-use.
- Work on support tickets as well as new developments
- Integrate into the wider digital, studio and client services teams to ensure clear and smooth communications with all stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- 3+ years' experience with Magento and web development, including multi-site setups
- Good understanding of PHP and its use with Magento 1/2
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud including Adobe XD to take designs and turn them into code
- Good knowledge of what makes code accessible and how to write for all users
- Experience of performance optimisation for Magento
- Use of version control
- Hosting account set up and configuration
- A high degree of creative problem solving
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Magento Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday allowance - 27 days including Bank Holidays
- £100 headphones budget once successfully completed probation period
- Lots of discounts at restaurants, shops and gyms
- Impressive health & well-being package
- Vibrant team
- Competitive Salary
- Work Laptop + Mobile
Plus, a lot more click apply below to find out more.