The chance to join one of the leading International online fashion retailers
The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and empowering marketing team
About Our Client
This leading fashion brand came from humble retail beginnings, they've since grown into a forward-thinking fashion brand aimed at bringing groundbreaking, affordable style to female fashion breakers and makers. They've experienced huge growth since their launch, currently being present in a number of International markets and show no sign of slowing down. With ambitions this big it means they are constantly on the lookout for like-minded people to join them in their Manchester Head Office.
The SEO Executive will be responsible for the following: -
Managing optimisation and reporting workload, as well as the workload of junior members of the team.
Perform regular keyword research in-line with customer trends and seasonality, to identifying new areas for growth.
Day-to-day optimisation of categories, sub-categories and campaigns in line with seasonality and key customer trends.
Improve rankings and visibility for core target keywords.
Develop and implement a strategy to grow organic traffic and revenue in line with forecasts and business objectives.
Communicate to team and wider management with weekly/monthly results to show the impact of work.
Working closely with the rest of the SEO team to refine and develop the overall SEO strategy in line with best practice.
Work closely with the PPC team to share data/carry out tests to drive cost efficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the SEO Executive position will have the following skills and experience: -
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to generate key insights and reports.
- Experience with using a variety of Search Engine Optimisation tools & platforms
- Experience with Google suites
- Strong knowledge or experience of working with HTML.
- Experience of working with all common Microsoft packages & strong Excel skills.
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Being comfortable recruiting into and managing a dynamic team, monitoring individual progression
- Knowledge of carrying out Search Engine Optimisation on an international scale.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will enjoy a host of company benefits, including a generous holiday entitlement, flexible working and company wide discount on products.