Next step in your career
Fast growing business
About Our Client
A UK growing business service organisation.
The key responsibilities for the SEO Executive will include:
- Writing engaging and unique content that is in line with the business' requirements and SEO best-practice
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns, to achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other agreed key performance indicators.
- To use our SEO consultants and a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of the Company's SEO activity.
- To produce monthly reports for management containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the agreed key performance indicators and metrics.
- Daily use of Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Data analysis, insight and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful SEO Executive based in Plymouth will have:
- At least 1 year professional experience in SEO
- Analytical mindset
- Experience of common industry standard SEO tools and analytics packages (e.g Screaming Frog, Google Analytics/Search Console, Ahrefs etc)
- Good time management - ability to work to internal and external deadlines and prioritise own workload
What's on Offer
The successful SEO Executive will receive:
£22,000 - £25,000