Yorkshire - Remote Working
About Our Client
A fast growing tech/ education organisation
As a SEO Manager you will help to drive performance and raise the organisations profile. You will understand the strategy but also be able to deliver end- end campaigns.
- You will need to be commercially minded and analytical in your approach as you make recommendations of best practice.
- You will develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals, KPIs and objectives
- You will work across multiple teams- content, PR, development and marketing in helping to generate content to drive traffic to the website.
The Successful Applicant
As the SEO Manager you will help to drive the performance
- SEO/Marketing Experience at a senior level - Strategic as well as hands on
- Strong Project management and stakeholder skills
- Proven experience of running outreach campaigns and activity
- B2B & B2C Experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Solid technical understanding of Google suites and best practices
- Competent working with Adobe Creative Cloud i.e. InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience creating both print and digital collateral
- Experience working within a CSS (uploading content)
- Ideally you would have worked in agency or client side/ potentially retail.
What's on Offer
£Competitive salary with a real opportunity to progress