- Exciting Digital Marketing Agency Opportunity
- Perfect for someone looking for more freedom and autonomy
About Our Client
A digital marketing agency - specialising in PPC, SEO, Social, Content and some website work.
As an SEO Manager you'll be responsible for planning, implementing and managing SEO strategy and will work closely with the Head of Digital to ensure the successful prioritisation and implementation of SEO initiatives. You'll also need to have strong stakeholder management skills that you can flex across different business verticals.
The Successful Applicant
A forward-thinking and innovative SEO Manager with proven agency and client-facing experience who can take ownership of the SEO projects.The successful SEO Manager must have a history of driving positive change across multiple SEO projects and have the ability to work hand in hand with the website and paid media teams to help their clients maximise the performance and ROI of organic traffic, whilst improving the engagement of visitors.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary for the right candidate, alongside an incredible benefits package including the following:
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Training and personal development package
- Company away days
- Free day off on your birthday, plus birthday gift
- Free lunch given to anyone in the office on a Friday
1 day in the office, and the rest working from home.