- Join a growing team with a fantastic benefits package
- A unique opportunity to be hands on and client facing
About Our Client
The client is an ever-expanding Digital Consultancy with a small but highly effective and efficient team of consultants. They have their hearts set on constantly improving and developing their skills, offering and the results they achieve for our clients.
- Running and coordinating SEO optimisation; technical, content & offsite
- Preparing & delivering proposals with the wider team to potential clients
- Creating and delivering regular performance reports to our clients
- Helping develop the team, both in providing training and finding new tools & resources
- Providing insight at every opportunity on how clients or the business can improve its processes both in terms of efficiency and commercially
The Successful Applicant
- Clear experience, directly in SEO
- Experience in managing relationships
- A deep understanding of marketing, specifically in the digital sphere
- An understanding of Analytics and standard marketing metrics or tracking methods
- A good understanding of how website works on a variety of platforms
- Strong understanding and efficiency in using various computer tools, such as documents, spreadsheets, email tools, video calls...etc.
- Previous agency / consultancy experience is preferred but not required
What's on Offer
A competitive salary circa. £27,000, plus a wealth of additional benefits including Vitality Health Insurance and an annual duvet day!