Service Analyst (Release) - Professional Services
Opportunity to join a 2 year transformation programme.
Leading financial services institution.
About Our Client
One of the world's largest insurance and investment management organisations, with worldwide assets under management of £1 trillion.
Service Analyst (Release) - IT Service Management - ITIL
The Service Analyst's role is to provide oversight of forward planning the release management windows and cycles across a portfolio, whilst managing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
This position requires a broad understanding of Service Management disciplines, Service Integration and associated toolsets and the ability to build strong and effective work relationships across suppliers, users and throughout the organisation.
- Coordinate release content and effort, and manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams (internal and external) at different locations.
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business and IT Management. Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities. Conduct Release Readiness reviews and Milestone Reviews. Measure and monitor Release progress and lead and co-ordinate the GoLive preparation including the deployment Plans and checklists. Input to Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Support of the IT Environment Management process and resources - coordinating refreshes, participating in the review meetings and assisting stakeholders
- Responsible for contributing to capacity, availability, problem management, change management and knowledge management activities within the team, and undertaking Continual Service Improvements as a day to day activity.
- Actively identify risks, ensure they are appropriately logged and tracked at the appropriate forums, and take appropriate action to mitigate or resolve.
The Successful Applicant
- Infrastructure & IT Operations environments, including understanding of associated technologies and architectures.
- Key experience of IT Service Management
- Demonstrable exposure to 24*7 / Global / Highly Available operations
- Good knowledge of ITIL (ITIL Foundation Certificate or ITIL Managers Certificate preferred).
- Understanding of data capture, reporting frameworks and tools
- Knowledge of IT outsourcing activities in a managed services environment
- Communicating complex multi-faceted data and sensitive information to business users, senior stakeholders, suppliers and the wider user community in simple to understand reports
- Strong senior level stakeholder engagement stakeholder (internally and third-parties)
- Proactive and forward-thinking, while driving continuous improvement
- Looking to work in a greenfield IT for IT estate, where digital and user experience is at the centre of the business strategy
What's on Offer
Permanent role, Hove based
Paying from £40,000 - 46,500 base salary + Excellent Bonus + Competitive Benefits