Service Desk Analyst
Work for a well established law firm in Edinburgh
Progress your career by supporting cutting edge tech
About Our Client
World leading law firm.
- Log and track all calls to Service Desk;
- Ensure all problems are dealt with efficiently and courteously, minimising user disruption;
- Ensure new fault resolutions are documented and fed into knowledge base;
- Provide support to the IT Projects team, Development team and Business Change;
- Specialise in all MS applications including all versions of Office; and
- Monitor and report on system status including back-ups and escalations.
The Successful Applicant
Effective communication skills including a polite and confident telephone manner is essential. Significant helpdesk experience is required, preferably gained within a legal or professional services environment.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (and ability to learn about and offer support on future versions);
- Active Directory;
- Microsoft Office;
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP;
- Thin Client Desktop & laptop builds; and
- Microsoft Exchange.
Ideally candidates will have experience or knowledge of Practice/Document Management Systems as well as experience of a Virtualised Desktop Infrastructure.
What's on Offer
Service Desk Analyst 6 month FTC for a world leading law firm in the heart of Edinburgh.