Service Support Manager (Regeneration)
A chance to join an award winning progressive and future facing organisation
An organisation that offers heavy investment in skills and training
About Our Client
my client is a progressive and future facing public sector organisation who are passionate about making the surrounding area better for all who live, work and travel there.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Provide support to management within Regeneration to ensure the delivery of key objectives and outcomes in corporate programmes within Regeneration and activities
- To lead and drive transformation and change for the Director across a number of services through focusing on delivery, quality and flexibility to meet customer expectations
- Contribute and engage with strategic planning process to ensure that the organisation's vision and priorities are fit for the future and responsive to changing circumstances
- Lead on the development of a risk management framework for regeneration.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Substantial previous experience of working in a regeneration environment
- Previous experience of working at management and supervisory level
- Experience of leading a team and managing workloads
- Extensive project management and managing change experience
What's on Offer
There is a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salaries that progress within different grades for the variety of jobs on offer
- A generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days - this increases with length of service
- There is also an added option to buy up to 10 days additional leave in each leave year. New entrants also benefit from 8 days bank holiday entitlement (basic leave entitlement of 33 days).