ServiceNow Developer - REMOTE
Technology forward organisation
Flexible working hours and WFH
About Our Client
One of the UK's largest non for profit housing association.
Your role will include design and developing requests, expand the capabilities and usage of ServiceNow at MTVH, supporting processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Demand, Portfolio Project Management, HR, Facilities, CMDB, Discovery, Asset, Service catalog, Knowledge, Service Portal, Vendor Risk and Performance Management and Contract Management.
The Successful Applicant
- ServiceNow development and customisation according to industry best practices.
- Java Script and ServiceNow scripting of business rules, client scripts, UI policy, workflow, flow designer etc
- User administration, roles, groups and ACLs
- Data management with data transformation and reporting
- Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Service Level Management, CMDB, Service Catalog and Service Portal
- Admin (or higher) certifications desired (not required WITH equivalent experience)
- Orlando release or up to two releases behind
- Access control, security, minor enhancements such as form or workflow editing, and UAT/Regression testing of any development efforts
- Working with lists and forms to edit/update and review
- Identify various available script types Clone instances, as well as create baseline performance metrics
- Capture and move configurations and update sets between instances
- Ability to communicate effectively - verbal, face-to-face, visual, written and workshops
- Be a self-starter and show initiative with the ability to lead changes to process and tools
- Natural problem solver with analytical skills
- Proven prioritisation and negotiation skills
- Understands the areas (e.g. DevOps/Service Delivery/Infrastructure/Projects/Analytics) required to deliver enterprise level IT products and services
- Used and understands various methodologies - e.g. Agile, ITIL, Prince2 and SDLC
- Experience in the engaging in continuous improvement activities
What's on Offer
We offer Flexible working hours, remote working and up 9% pension contributions.