ServiceNow Reporting Specialist
Personalised Development Package
Fast Paced Career Progression
About Our Client
The client is an internationally recognised, multi-national organisation that is the market leader in their field. They are well known nationally and internationally, you will be working for a highly reputable brand.
The key responsibilities of the successful ServiceNow Reporting specialist will involve helping in the collection and implementation of tool requirements. You will be required to investigate and determine the best solution or configuration options available based on the specific requirement for all reporting and performance measurement requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful ServiceNow Reporting Specialist will have the following skills:
- Experience in administering ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Agile and SCRUM
- Understanding of relational databases concepts
- Question and push back approach on client requirements
Certifications and Training required:
* ServiceNow System Administration certificate
* Performance Analytics Essentials
What's on Offer
The successful ServiceNow Reporting Specialist will receive the following benefits
- Competitive Bonus
- High Holiday Allowance
- 25 Days holiday + Public Holidays (Options to increase your holiday entitlement)
- Personalised Development Package
- Private Medical Insurance
Plus a lot more exciting benefits, click apply below to find out more!