Shift Manager - Nights
Exciting opportunity to manage a large night shift operation.
Must be willing to work night shift.
About Our Client
Market leading parcel provider based in Dunstable.
The key responsibilities for the Shift Manager - Nights will include:
- Managing a team of warehouse operatives throughout the night shift.
- Overseeing the accurate sortation of the parcels to ensure Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Achieving the Depot objectives relating to Health & Safety, productivity, and cost to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
- Resourcing additional staff at short notice in the event of any employee absence.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a fast paced operation with proven and demonstrable people management experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to inspire, motivate and manage team.
- Decisive and effective decision-making, problem resolution and time management skills.
- Demonstrate high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to use Google chrome applications.
- The ability to do comprehensive reporting, alongside analysis of data is a key requirement for this role.
- Comfortable with disciplinaries and tackling issues head on.
- Be willing to work a Night Shift.
- Live within commutable distance of Dunstable.
What's on Offer
A strong salary and package is on offer for the successful Shift Manager - Nights.