Shift Performance Coordinator
To work for a Global leader in the Food and Drinks Industry
A Global supplier to over 200 countries
About Our Client
We manufacture products that are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries around the world. With a product portfolio which includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including more than 20 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages reflects our ambition to win sustainability in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
- Co-ordinates the 4 hourly Quality, Cost Delivery and Morale (QCDM) meetings ensuring Root Cause Analysis is applied as appropriate and key actions are escalated in a timely manner.
- Is accountable for ensuring all feedback regarding escalation is shared within the relevant zone.
- Holds Zone Owners accountable for ensuring actions that effect performance are closed out.
- Escalates any service, performance or behavioural concerns on shift to Shift Ops Manager.
- Accountable for delivery of the key performance metrics of the balanced score card (e.g. TE, Waste, Volume Fill, PSA).
- Will be required to build strong links into scheduling and responsible for the execution of an optimised schedule.
- Cover for colleagues' absence as and when necessary.
- Carries out investigations on shift regarding performance/people matters when appropriate.
- Will conduct low level disciplinary meetings when applicable.
- Will work closely with the other functional coordinators to ensure any downtime is delivered to the right standard and the right time to maximise service delivery.
- Responsible for safety on shift.
The Successful Applicant
The Shift Performance Coordinator role will require the successful candidate to posses
Relevant experience within the Food and Drinks Manufacturing Industry
Continuous Improvement Experience
Route Cause Analysis
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary + Shift Allowance