Shopper Marketing Manager
Brilliant foot into the door for budding Shopper Marketing Executive
Working with a much-loved FMCG brand known for talent development
About Our Client
One of the biggest names in the world of FMCG - our client is a multi-category food business with a commitment to continued commercial success and promoting healthier living.
They've got an enviable reputation as a business committed to the development and progression of their employees - they are inundated with success stories of hiring exceptional talent at all levels and providing pathways to further their skillsets and careers.
For bright, capable individuals that want to work in an autonomous organisation that realises potential, there are few better options.
The role will be work as part of the outstanding Shopper Marketing team activating some of the best-performing brands in their category.
A fast-paced, and varied position - you'll work closely with the sales and marketing team consistently executing campaigns to a high standard whilst assuming the role of Shopper Marketing Advocate internally.
You'll be expected to:
- Contribute to the planning and execution of specific Shopper Marketing campaigns working towards sole ownership.
- Work directly with tactical shopper marketing agencies to brief, develop and produce artwork in line with campaign deadlines and budget constraints
- Own the relationship agency as well as liaising with brand and digital teams around in-store visuals
- Create a visual project plan of each campaign in excel
- Conduct regular store visits to review competitor and other interesting activation and prepare a monthly brand and competitor activation report
The Successful Applicant
This role is suited to someone within the early stages of their career in Shopper Marketing. The bar is particularly high so as well as demonstrating commercial acumen, initiative and the ability to process information quickly, you'll also need to show the following:
- High level of numeracy: good with numbers and more than happy with excel
- A methodical approach with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail being simultaneously task orientated with an understanding of how it ties into the bigger picture
- Some experience of retailer and shopper data (Kantar, IRI, sales numbers)
- Has a solutions focused approach and able to 'think on their feet'
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work on some of the most exciting brands in FMCG with some of the best people going and a serious platform for progression.
Salary £25-£28,000 DOE