- Greeting all customers, helping them turn their house into a home.
- Excellent training on interiors, selling and products.
About Our Client
My client are a family-owned, British company that have two established showrooms in London and are expanding to St.Albans. They make prestigious fireplaces and high-end outdoor fire pits and BBQ's for all clients.
The key responsibilities of the Showroom Consultant are:
- Greeting all customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Discussing customers home improvement plans, the type of house they have so that you can match up the best suited products.
- Advising and completing sales on the range of fireplaces and outdoor living products.
- Processing sales orders for the showroom.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Showroom Consultant will be:
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service attitude.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve problems and deal with complaints & issues should they arise.
- Methodical, organised & structured.
- Good diary and time management skills and ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Working in a retail environment for high-end products
What's on Offer
On offer to the Showroom Consultant is:£30,000 - £35,000 salary + Bonus
St. Albans based showroom/office
Extensive training on products, software used and sales.