Support, guidance and training throughout your role
About Our Client
Our client is recruiting for a Showroom Manager in Portsmouth, our client is proud to be one of the fastest growing plumbing and heating suppliers in the UK.
Our client is known for selling quality plumbing and heating products to the trade and operates from more than 300 branches nationwide.
For more than 25 years, the company has been providing expert service to the Plumbing and Heating trade and retail customers.
They operate the largest network of dedicated Bathroom Showrooms across the UK. The state of the art showrooms are designed to inspire our customers by showcasing our impressive range of bathroom products.
They are proud to be one of the fastest growing plumbing and heating suppliers in the UK, who have been recognised as one of Britain's Top Employers since 2010.
Our client Offers extensive career opportunities with online training and opportunities across 21 leading businesses.
As a Showroom Manager for Portsmouth you will be responsible for;
- To achieve/ exceed showroom sales targets, ensuring optimum margins are achieved through the control of customer discounting and the use of Group preferred suppliers with Iflo products always being actively promoted.
- To maintain high showroom standards and ensure all customers receive excellent service. It is important that the Showroom Sales Manager has a high regard for both the customer and the sale.
- To create and maintain a loyal customer base through a continuous proactive approach, building rapport with customers and generating new and repeat business.
- Build and maintain a robust and regular trade customer base by the frequent use and upkeep of Merlin and all other forms of customer information.
- To provide a first class CAD bathroom design service, with close attention to detail, whilst ensuring that products offered are in line with Group preferred suppliers.
- Take total ownership of all enquiries/orders and ensure that all quotations, when raised, are followed-up.
- To be aware of competitor activity and where appropriate feedback the information to the Branch Manager.
- To provide overall daily direction and co-ordination to the Showroom Sales Assistant.
- To work closely with the branch team to ensure that there is suitably trained and knowledgeable staff who can cover the showroom when the Showroom Sales Manager is not present.
- To ensure all customer orders are dealt with efficiently and manage their expectations regarding timescales. Ensure all deliveries are made to the customer in a timely fashion and are complete and correct.
- Assume ownership of dealing with customer issues to resolution, including returns and damages to prevent dead stock accumulation.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience using CAD
* Experience in quote management
* IT Skills
* Sales experience - understanding a sales journey
* Negotiation skills
* Organisational Skills
* Communication Skills
* Relevant Industry Knowledge.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary + eligible for annual performance related bonus
* 22 days holiday per annum which increases with length of service + bank holidays
* Contributory pension, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Support, guidance and training throughout your role
* The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.