Shutter Fitter (Joinery / Shop-Fitting)
Exciting New Role
Great opportunity to emphasize your skills and abilities
About Our Client
- Excellent opportunity to join the UK's leading Blind company, within a really-local role, offering overtime and full-product training.
- To provide the end user and / or customer with options on product ranges, styles, colours and componentry and provide technical guidance of suitability of Shutter style for the desired window.
- Liaise regularly with the Customer Services team on all aspects of the sale e.g. co-ordination of appointments, quotations, order processing, lead times and ensuring that the customer and end user is fully informed.
- On completion of the order, provide a professional and timely fitting service to the end user, following up with customer with feedback.
- Promote the full Santa Fe range using point of sale material and liaise regularly with the Marketing team regarding branding and updates.
- Ensure extensive product knowledge is maintained, participating in all training provided in relation the Santa Fe range, operating systems, processes and procedures.
- Fully utilise all training and support materials.
The Successful Applicant
- Shutter Fitter, or Joinery / Shop-Fitting background
- Looking for a local patch and customer facing role
- Wants overtime and training
- Full clean UK driving licence
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 32 days annual leave with additional for long service
- Life assurance upon one years' service
- Health cash plan upon one years' service