Site Engineering Manager
Opportunity to join an established business with an excellent culture
Managing a sound team of engineers
About Our Client
My client is an established manufacturing organisation based in Manchester. They have an excellent track record of stability and progressing employees through the organisation resulting in an unbelievable turnover rate.
- To manage an engineering and process development team.
- To provide technical knowledge to enable the production lines to operate at the optimum level.
- To identify and justify capital equipment investment.
- Understanding of Siemens S7 control systems.
- To motivate and coach the team to achieve operational success.
- Stay current and up to date on any technical changes that may affect manufacturing design and development.
- Hold responsibility for departmental budgets.
- To ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
Time served electrically biased engineer (desirable)
Manufacturing experience and managing an engineering / maintenance team
Ability to change a mindset and introduce new ideas
What's on Offer
Circa £60,000 basic salary dependent on experience