Site Financial Controller
A number 1 site role
Working closely with the MD and SLT
About Our Client
A manufacture in an exciting period of growth.
The Site Financial Controller supports the MD for the production facility across all areas of finance. These include:
- Partnering the site leadership team with financial insight and challenging decisions making.
- Overseeing the production of timely and robust accounts
- Full ownership and responsibility for delivering the commercial planning process including; cost reviews, annual budgets, quarterly re forecasts and monthly management reporting
- Monitors key performance indicators, highlights trends and variances and recommends actions to improve; develops and delivers contingency plans to manage and mitigate financial risk
- Drive and support the development of the business's leadership with a robust business and financial planning process
- Generation of monthly and year end management accounts and business performance metrics to tight deadlines
- Analysis of performance against budgets and preparing regular reports for the leadership team
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACMA or ACCA qualified accountant
- Proven experience in the areas of financial planning & analysis, finance business partnering, management accounting and financial control
- Ability to build relationships and support non-finance stakeholders
- Strong track record within a manufacturing environment, ideally site based.
- Self-motivated and proactive leader who is prepared to be hands-on
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
What's on Offer
Great package and development opportunities