Site Manager - Interior Fit Out
Leading Interior Fit Out business
Great reputation in the market, with numerous contracts
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist provider of Interior Fit-Out services, with clients across various sectors and a large order book.
- Will be required to work with other individuals from different areas of the company.
- Meet and deliver projects within the specified budget whilst maintaining a standard that will result in repeat business from our strong customer base.
- Dealing with various subcontractors across the fit out spectrum
- Working across a variety of sectors including retail, schools, offices
- Project/Site management and liaising with the legal side of projects will be required
The Successful Applicant
-Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- A sound track record of both working with the pressure of a fast paced environment
-Must have shown due diligence and compliance with Health and Safety Legislation as well as following the Company Safety policies.
-Strong interpersonal skills to build successful relationships with both colleagues and customers and promote the company brand.
-Experience of fit out projects across various sectors
-Be commercially and financially savvy
-Be CSCS qualified and possess the essential qualifications for the position
What's on Offer
£32000 to £37000 + car + package benefits