Site Manager - Liverpool
5 Year Expansion Plan.
About Our Client
The client are a nationally recognised housebuilder looking to add a Site / Senior Site Manager to their division. With impressive growth plans over the next 5 years, mainly due to land acquisition, they are keen to bring in a Site Manager who is looking to progress their career into Contracts Management as the division expands.
Leading the construction of a prestigious residential development, you will:
- Liaise with the Technical Department to ensure the build requirements and programme is met.
- Complete weekly progress reports, holding regular contractor's meetings to review the programme, quality and presentation.
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are met at all times for the site team, subcontractors, visitors and clients.
- Regular inspection and quality control of properties.
- Meet stringent waste control and environmental policies.
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council Inspectors to carry out accompanied stage inspections.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
- Complete a thorough Quality Inspection of each property prior to legal notice being served.
- Work with the Customer Services Department where applicable throughout the customer journey.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have relevant experience working with a leading housebuilder in the region.
What's on Offer
- Up to £55k base salary.
- Leading bonus package - highly achievable.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Clear route for progression within company.
- Private health-care.
- Pension contributions.
- Many more company perks.