Join a multi-regional contractor, developer and housebuilder.
Site Management Experience is required.
About Our Client
An Established multi-regional contractor, developer and housebuilder looking for a Site Manager
- Planning and recording progress in accordance with the Company's approved methods.
- Ensuring all builds are produced to a consistently high standard of quality in line with relevant standards and regulations.
- Dealing with any customer queries during the production cycle promptly and effectively, ensuring a correct outcome for both parties.
- Appointing and managing employed and labour only sub-contractors appropriate for the site.
- Co-ordinating labour and materials to meet the production programme.
- Monitoring the output of all persons working on site and signing work off for payment, ensuring they have been completing to the required standards of quality.
- Initiating all inspections made under the Building Regulations and liaising with inspectors whilst on site.
- Organising the connection of all services in a timely manner for occupations.
- Carrying our pre-completion inspections of properties with the purchasers and recording any outstanding works.
- Ensure all activities on site accords with both statutory H & S Law.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a proven track record working as a Site Manager in Residential Housing, ideally on Design and Build & New Build housing projects.
- First Aid
What's on Offer
Negotiable Salary dependent on experience
Benefits package (car etc)