- Are you looking to work for a global retail focused 3pl?
- Are you interested in leading over 200 people in a multi-user retail warehouse?
About Our Client
The Site Manager will be working for a leading Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business focused on 3pl retail contracts with a site in Birmingham
The Site Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team consisting of an Operations Manager, 3 x Shift Managers, Team Leaders and c.120+ operatives across various shifts.
- Be responsible for the site in its entirety including daily interactions with the customer around key SLA's and costs.
- Overall site responsibility for process design and daily delivery for inbound, pick and outbound operations through the team.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount
- Be responsible for the inventory management.
- Manage customer relationships and overseeing day to day customer interaction
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development and performance management within the operation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Site Manager candidate will have;
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- Have worked for a 3PL previously - Essential
- Have managed in excess of 150+ employees indirectly before
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous
- Have experience of Six Sigma / Prince2 methodologies - Advantageous
- Experience on managing budgets up to £10M+ per year
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be results driven and commercially minded
- Must be able to commute to Birmingham
What's on Offer
- Salary - £60,000 to £65,000
- Car Allowance (roughly £6000)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme