- 5 star residential development
- full autonomy to run your site
About Our Client
Outstanding opportunity at a 5-start volume housebuilder-based in Leicester for a quality driven site in Corby.
Taking a site from the ground up you will be working closely with the management team which comprises of a site manager, assistant site manager and trainee assistant site manager to ensure smooth delivery of quality housing.
- Co-ordinating labour, materials and resources on site and approving payments to trades and contractors.
- Undertake quality control procedures and inspections when required and rectifying any defects as soon as possible.
- With the support of the Contracts Manager, ensure that the on-site construction team is fully resourced and well-directed and are provided with full support in achieving their responsibilities.
- Ensure that all plots are built to the highest standard of quality, complying with the NHBC Standards, Building Regulations, range specifications and best practice.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in running a busy construction site from the ground to CML, ideally within volume housebuilder whilst not overlooking quality. Other attributes and skills include but are not limited to:
- Extensive experience of working to an established build programme and managing large workloads and priorities.
- Member of the CIOB and/or qualified to NVQ level 5 in Construction Management, or a time served tradesman with considerable experience across a variety of trades.
- Preferably NHBC award winning site manager.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of construction and housebuilding, and the relevant legislative requirements e.g. Health and Safety, NHBC requirements and Building Regulations.
- Show a good behavioural example in all aspects of health and safety, organisation, conduct, quality of work, and professionalism. Knowledge and Skills.
- Strong team motivator and positive mind set.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate.
- Basic salary of up to £58,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Good survey bonus per unit
- Pension contribution
- Private Health
- Full autonomy to run your site the way you see fit
- Working for an established, professional, quality focused house builder