- Site lead role for a globally recognised chemicals manufacturer
- Attractive package and benefits also offering genuine progression
About Our Client
Globally recognised chemical manufacturer based in the Middlesbrough, Teesside area.
The Site Operations Director will join a technically capable team and a high performing organisation.
- Develop a high performing organisation and culture which is highly focused on achieving business performance targets.
- Direct resources to ensure that corporate, business and HSE policies are adhered to and meet or exceed specific performance targets in each area.
- Ensure that the manufacturing assets employed deliver business sales and operations plans, meeting quality and customer service targets on time in full.
- Establish and then deliver annual fixed and variable cost budgets agreed with across the group.
- Direct the definition, establishment and maintenance of cost effective agreements and contracts with third party providers on Teesside to ensure the operations operate safely and effectively on Teesside.
- Direct the development and implementation of a continuous improvement engineering programme.
- Contribute to the development of strategy for the global business by applying/using Engineering & Manufacturing knowledge/experience.
- The Site Operations Director will interact on areas of SHE management, operations improvement and shutdown planning with their European counterparts at other sites.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally Degree educated in relevant Engineering or Technical discipline
- Full proficiency in the techniques of production management in a 24/7 chemical plant
- Clear understanding of SHE management principles
- Change management experience
- Evidence of delivering coaching and development
- Strengths in continuous improvement
What's on Offer
Permanent Site Operations Director role based in the Middlesbrough area, offering an attractive base salary with above market average package/benefits