- Rapidly Growing Business
- New Site Start Up Experience Essential
About Our Client
Michael Page Logistics have exclusively partnered with a leading UK 3PL in their search for a Warehouse Site Operations Manager to run their distribution facility based in Doncaster
This business and its customers on site continue to go from strength to strength, recognised as a market leader, the organisation have navigated their way through the pandemic well with demand and revenue streams remaining high.
The role of the Warehouse Site Operations Manager will:
- Report to the Site Director (or similar).
- Be responsible for the Distribution facility totalling 150,000+ sq. ft.
- Be responsible for the sites headcount, 4 direct reports per shift and up to 80+ indirect reports.
- Manage inbound, pick and dispatch operation across the Night shift.
- Be responsible for the Health & Safety processes and standards on site.
- Act as an interface with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Be required to manage to Warehousing & Logistics labour budget spend.
- Act as the lead figure for inventory management within the business operations (Warehousing & Manufacturing).
- Be responsible for the sites performance management and people development programmes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Site Operations Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 5+ years Warehousing & Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 80+ heads indirectly previously.
- Experience in 3PL / Food / FMCG environments will be considered advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £1M per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven.
- Be commutable to Doncaster
What's on Offer
This role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Salary - £50,000 to £60,000
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Holiday Package.
- Pension Holidays.
- Additional company benefits.