Site Sales Manager
Opportunity to work with a leading housing association on an exciting project
Looking for private property sales background or Housing Association experience
About Our Client
My client is a leading UK Housing Association with over 150,000 properties across the country. Due to an uptick in demand they are now looking for a private property sales exec to join on a temp basis.
The Successful Site Sales Manager will:
- Responsible for front line sales performance of Private property and any other sales related products
- Work towards pre agreed targets that align with company objectives
- Work After Sales team, independent mortgage advisors, solicitors, Service Charge team and Housing Management on all sales-related matters.
- Close and efficient management of sales leads ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent conversion rates from sales lead to reservation.
- The ability to keep sales to tight time frames for processing.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Site Sales Manager will have the following skills:
- Prior experience working on large new build projects
- Strong sales and negotiation ability
- Background in working on private sales projects
- Knowledge of UK property legalisation and compliance
- Excellent customer service and sales progression ability
- Confident in face to face scenarios
What's on Offer
The Successful Site Sales Manager will receive:
- Office based in Maida Vale (Covid Secure)
- 5 days per week with some weekend work
- From £22.00Per hour
- Immediate start
- Temp with potential to extend