Opportunity to join a illustrious software development function
Flexible and dynamic working available
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be working on behalf of an established Newcastle based client as they look to grow their software development team of 10 to include Software Developer with strong Sitecore skills as part of a wider Microsoft estate. This is a permanent role based in Newcastle city centre as the business embarks on the delivery of a long term IT Strategy.
Primary responsibilities will involve;
- Developing and customising Sitecore CMS to deliver business-led enhancements
- Application support and maintenance aligned to Sitecore best practices
- Development will consist of using .Net framework and Azure
- Defining software and data solutions which can be deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner
- Certifying documentation of solutions is both relevant and current to that deployed (e.g. data architecture, models, configurations and setup).
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role we are looking for experienced software engineers with experience of Sitecore and the .Net framework.
What's on Offer
There is an opportunity to become part of a team that is at the forefront of their industry which has been recognised in various press articles and case studies related to their industry.
This is accompanied with a competitive salary and benefits package such as flexible working.