- Want to work alongside a major retail client?
- Do you work in an agency? or have previous agency experience?
About Our Client
A full service marketing agency specialising in digital, PR, social media and events are now recruiting for a Senior Account Director. With an in house Studio providing animation, photography and more. You will be working very closely with the client services team and have a passion for retail.
- Managing the development and operation of the account with a global luxury retail client
- Overseeing the delivery of quality creative work
- Managing the account team and leading on all aspects of the client relationship
- Leading pitches for new business with existing and future agency clients
- Working with the account team on client briefs
- Negotiating contracts and fees with marketing directors
The Successful Applicant
- Someone who can effectively lead, develop and inspire a team
- Knowledge and passion for retail and how marketing contributes to its success
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest corporate management standards
- Proficiency in using modern software tools (especially the Microsoft Office Suite)
- The ability to thrive in a fast moving, high-pressure role where deadlines and bottom lines are the measure of success
- Technical knowledge of the travel retail market, cruise market, cruise customers, digital opportunities and CRM
Would ideally prefer someone with previous Retail/ FMCG or Travel and agency experience
What's on Offer
Offering hybrid working - 3 days in their offices in Birmingham City Centre, Your Birthday off, discounts on local businesses and gym memberships and tailored training programmes to name a few.