- Client with core values of: Respect, Integrity, Passion and Accountability.
- Team Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
A leading global Financial Services firm, based in the City of London.
A Senior Manager, HR: Employee Life-cycle, Experience & Services Management to:
- Support people managers in matters relating to Employee Relations including managing crucial conversations, conflict, performance management, planning and administering employee exits and redundancies, disciplinary proceedings and grievances, implementing and planning Performance Improvement Programs (PIPs), probationary processes, and other employee relations related activities, providing advice and guidance be it formal processes or informal coaching, analysing the implications, identifying needs and recommending appropriate course of action.
- Primary point of contact for the Bank's immigration matters, working with the Home Office Authorising Officer to maintain compliant immigration standards, keeping records up to date to mitigate any risk should the bank be audited by the UKBA, conducting relevant assessments as set out by the new Points Based System and/or Resident Labour Market Tests or any other affiliated activities to accurately and efficiently process visa applications.
- Manage the planning, coordination and implementation of employee relocations, liaising with Global Mobility, the business the employee and other stakeholders as required.
- Primary point of contact in the UK for the year-end compensation processes for people managers, managing data validation, drafting paperwork, conducting final round checks and delivering numbers where appropriate. Ensuring end to end process delivery, and that all required paperwork, reports and confirmations are delivered with data being accurately captured on bank systems.
- Support people managers in executing Performance Management cycle related activities, liaising with people managers to take proactive steps to ensure a 100% completion rate (i.e. annual goals, updates and APP) is achieved, including addressing systems queries, raising awareness of support tools, providing advice and guidance on the delivery of feedback.
- Supports the department to analyse, develop, execute, and evaluate training projects and other activities for performance improvement to prepare employees to reach the business plan objectives. The role will evolve to managing segments of learning & development by collaborating with HR Business partners (global and local) and business leaders, considering team performance to detect broader training needs where appropriate. Where required, act as facilitator for in-house learning programs (e.g. performance and development planning, talent profiles and other bank initiatives), booking external vendors and arranging executive coaching as required. Assisting in the tracking and reporting of Mandatory Learning Programmes to ensure 100% achievement rate is achieved.
- Support HR Business Partners (global and local) in planning and managing strategies that promote and encourage a preferred employer working environment, by recommending HR policies and procedures, supporting and partnering with the business in relation to their respective action plans; analysing general results of surveys including pulse surveys and other information including performance appraisals, statistics and any other source of information on working environment.
- Manage the life-cycle and services team to deliver and manage the efficient and effective response to HR-related enquiries, resolving complex issues, working with COEs as appropriate. Promote the use of self-service functionalities, monitoring trends in inquiries, designing and delivering local solutions as appropriate.
- Manage employee life-cycle/services/administration systems such EC and Empower as well as oversight for the HR inbox/PEGA system.
- Responsible for HR report/data generation (where applicable) to support with trend analysis and HR dashboard metrics.
- Manage and oversee day to day administration activities related to Senior Manager and Certification Regime (SMCR), recruitment and onboarding and other day to day employee life-cycle related transactional processing. Oversee processing of data collection, maintenance and changes, ensuring timely and accurate processing, in compliance with governing regulations, monitoring compliance through regular spot checks/audits.
- Oversee quality standards and controls for data and data processing, monitoring and refining processes, programs and activities as required to ensure efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, completeness and ensuring compliance with corporate standards and governing regulations; monitoring compliance through regular spot checks/audits; providing MI such as reporting, data and metrics, as required.
- Manage the resourcing, scheduling and workload of direct reports, creating a strong positive team atmosphere, providing guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff.
The Successful Applicant
A Senior Manager, HR: Employee Lifecycle, Experience & Services Management with:Education / Experience / Other Information (include only those that are specific to the role)
- University Degree or equivalent experience; specialization in Business Administration, Legal or Human Resources preferred.
- CIPD or equivalent qualification/experience
- Solid HR
- Solid and demonstrable people management experience within a matrixed environment.
- Advanced level of: HR Administration, Human Resources Management, Employment Legislation (laws, rules, regulations, internal and/or external protocols relevant to the job).
- Intermediate level of recruitment, SMCR, performance management and related administration processes.
- Basic level of strategic institutional information
- Intermediate level of: MS Office and Excel
- Previous experience of managing a human resources information system (HRIS).
- Advanced level of English
- Advanced level of customer focus, performance orientation, attention to detail, collaboration and influencing skills, goal focus, team focus, ability to work under pressure, efficiency, innovation, strategic thinking and
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travel domestically and/or internationally may be required.
What's on Offer
A competitive package depending on level of experience