- World renowned PR & Communications agency
- Opportunity to work on globally recognised brands
About Our Client
This global PR & Communications agency work with brands all over the globe. Their European HQ in London has a dedicated team of social and innovation specialists who specialise in connecting the values of their clients with the values of their online audiences, to create real passion, authentic exchange and build meaningful relationships. They seamlessly integrate specialist skills to deliver innovative, award-winning programmes that drive engagement and generate results for our clients.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Main contact for portfolio of key clients for social media and content
- Managing the content development for all social channels
- Develop social and digital strategies
- Working with clients to identify blog content and developing and managing strategic partnerships
- Working with designers, developers, and programme managers to ensure that all aspects of digital builds are completed on time
- Conducting one-to-one outreach to site editors, writers, and other influencers to fuel online content plans
- Building timing plans and ensuring that deliverables are met
- Management of client budgets; tracking and billing
- Creating, maintaining and managing detailed project plans
- Contributing to new business efforts and proactively introducing new ideas to improve the agency's offering
- Establishing relationships with key bloggers and monitoring social networks for potential threats or opportunities
- Working with the paid social team or client's media agencies to create and manage paid placement and social media advertising
- Supervising and training junior account members; provide quality control and overseeing team assignments
The Successful Applicant
The Social & Innovation Account Director role would suit an ambitious and passionate Social Media expert, who is ready to take the next step in their career! Previous experience of operating in a Social Media Manager capacity is required due to the nature of the work.
What's on Offer
The agency has been awarded multiple accolades, including PR Week's Best Place to Work, EY's National Equality Standard and PR Week's Global Agency of the Year! They offer a truly forward thinking environment, with flexible/hybrid working the standard moving forward, fantastic benefits and training & development opportunities which are second to none.