Social Media and Influencer Manager
A leading international business!
A great role for an automotive enthusiast.
About Our Client
A chance to lead the UK social media presence of one of the world's most respected brands
A lifestyle brand associated with the world's best restaurants and world's best cars
A premium brand associated with exceptional products and innovative services
A trusted brand associated with road safety, responsibility and sustainability
Michelin is a global brand that touches everyone's lives: the food we eat, the places we go, the journeys we take.
* Develop and deploy our social media and influencer strategy in line with our business goals
* Build, nurture and sustain relationships with key influencers
* Create original, exciting and engaging digital content
* Monitor social media engagement, reach and effectiveness and steer the paid social budget
* Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness and achieve strategic aims
* Manage agencies to amplify our digital messages
The Successful Applicant
- A digital enthusiast with at least three years' social media management experience
- A passionate communicator
- A self-starter with their own ideas about how to maximise social media effectiveness throughout the year
- A team player. Supporting and working alongside others in the team, both in the UK and overseas
- Capable of managing multiple projects, agencies and channels to deadline and budget
If you have the experience and creativity; if you can think strategically but act immediately; if you can manage suppliers and influencers at the same time as managing the demands of the business; and if you can find and co-ordinate creative agencies at the same time as collaborating with colleagues from across the world; then we'd like to talk to you.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the pleasure of working for a customer-focused business with values of respect and sustainability at its heart. They will also receive a competitive salary, bonus, generous holidays, pension and subsidised healthcare. Michelin also operates a flexible working policy, with some home working possible.