- Work for an established family owned FMCG powerhouse
- Great opportunity for personal and professional growth
About Our Client
A global family owned FMCG business with over 60 years of history and a fantastic culture. Number one is the category they operate. Working with the UKs largest supermarkets As well distributors, chefs and caterers across thousands of the country's pubs, restaurants, hospitals and schools
Social Media and Influencer Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor the company's various social channels - engaging with audiences to build brand love through different initiatives and giveaways.
- Track, monitor, analyse and report on emerging issues & conversations, subjects trending with consumers, competitive activity, industry news, and any sensitive topics
- Support brand comms & agency teams in adapting and publishing adapted social 'business as usual' content to be deployed across key social channels, bringing to life our hero creative content and adapting where relevant.
- Foster a 1:1 connection with Influencers & brand ambassadors to build strong relationships that showcase our brand to our key audiences in new and collaborative ways.
- Lead & and own a social TOV toolkit/playbook.
- Support Digital Marketing team's initiatives beyond social media.
The Successful Applicant
Social Media and Influencer Manager - Skills and Experience:
* Be socially savvy with experience of community management experience on key platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked in & Tik Tok within a Corporate or agency Environment.
* familiarity with social media management platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Social Studio etc.
* Proven experience of working within FMCG marketing with a passion for Digital Marketing & Social Media.
* Have strong creative judgement, with an eye for typography and graphic design. As well as basic photography and videography skills.
* Keep your finger on the pulse as to what the community is talking about, and the trends that they're engaging with. As well as in the know of the goings on in the world of FMCG and foodservice.
* Have strong communication skills. With solid content writing as you'll be the voice of the brand, so it's a given you'll be able to write 'social first' copy, flexing your style to suit the different channels and audiences.
* Have some design skills with exposure and experience with graphic design creation tools such as Canva or Piktochart.
What's on Offer
- Salary £45 - £52K
- Hybrid working - in the office once a week
- An excellent pension - they will double what you contribute, up to a maximum of 12% of your pay
- Flexible holidays - where you can buy & sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Achievable personal and business performance based bonus - up to 10%
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Optional health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering Day Off - to make a positive impact to the competitiveness, resilience, and long-term development of communities across the globe