Social Media & Content Lead
Opportunity to join a growing business
Be a part of a a growing marketing team
About Our Client
A Progressive and growing utilites business
- Planning of activity - Lead the development of a social media strategy with cross business engagement and senior stakeholder buy-in with the Content, Social Media and Communications Manager.
- Drive reputation in the Business Solutions market to support acquisition and retention. Ensure that it is strategically re-positioned away from being known just as a commodity supply via PR and content activities. Use content, social and amplification to drive awareness of our product ranges Measurement of brand reputation and association with energy solutions.
- Drive lead generation Amplify new and existing content via social media (or other channels such as the website or digital media partnerships) to drive commercial opportunity. Specific campaign KPI's for lead generation.
- Build, own and manage the social media plan. Ensure that there is a robust social media plan to include content amplification activity so that
- Can jump on any topical stories in the news agenda;
- Has robust social reporting metrics including share of voice;
- Manages social media platform e.g. Hootsuite;
- Manages paid activity, including measurement, for social and provides support and guidance for the rest of the marketing team if paid social is required;
- Manage social activity across multiple platforms such as Linked-in, Twitter, blogs, You Tube etc.;
- Re-amplifying older content. Review and re-use existing content to lead generate new opportunities - copy write and design new creative as and when required. Lead generation target in line with campaign specific KPI's and ROI
- Achieving high standards & results Manage and brief multiple agencies and select appropriate resource to achieve agreed objectives. Accountable for the governance regarding social media and content amplification - to include some digital parts of our website and relevant third parties and agencies Managing budget spend effectively
- Digital responsibilities - Own areas of our external websites that relate to blogs, amplification and education through 'Energy Management Toolkit', WorkCast (webinar) Podcasts, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hubspot (or other) and YouTube (video content)
- Internal social advocacy - Engage and influence Senior Stakeholders to drive the recognition of Social Media in the wider Organisational context, supporting the segment business strategy
- To develop the reputation of social media across the business
- Seeking new social and content opportunities - platforms Identify new opportunities in the evolving Social Media arena and provide expert guidance and advice in relation to the use of social media across the business including the use of video and new channels such as periscope. To create new opportunities and enable to develop as a thought leader in the industry. To provide knowledge across the business to develop content for social media
- Measurement and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing or business degree qualified with proven experience in a social media role
- Excellent writing and copy skills, must have attention to detail and be highly organised
- Understanding of Google Analytics and insights provided by Hubspot, Brandwatch, Podcast platforms such as Audioboom, and the ability to use the data provided by these to direct strategy
- Will have previously worked in an influencing or communications role within an organisation /agency
- Maintains a working knowledge of social platforms including but not limited to Linked-in and Twitter
- Understanding of B2B audiences and how they consume marketing, particularly via social channels.
- Must be able to understand complex policy information and relay that to both internal and external audiences.
- Require experience of driving measurable results and can work to a lead generation target
- Highly motivated and self-managed with a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver a project
- Passionate about communicating and getting messaging to our target markets
- Budget management experience advantageous
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast paced team and is able to adapt to change. Must also be able to prioritise competing deadlines
What's on Offer
A competitive package within a flexible business