- Social Media & Digital Content Specialist
- West Yorkshire - Contract
About Our Client
A NHS organisation
As Social Media & Digital Content Specialist you will be be responsible for the creation, editing a web content migration.
You will be working with various senior stakeholders. You will be required to have both excellent written, technical and interpersonal skills as well as a track record in producing web content
You will help to produce various types of content and utilise website content management systems, image and ideally video editing software to ensure up-to-date and visually engaging information is readily available on websites including the public-facing college website, social media sites, intranet and online education web sites ·
- Responsible for web-based marketing promotions through the creation, implementation and maintenance of promotional videos, animations, static images and micro-sites.
- Support social media campaigns, online advertising and associated events ·
- Utilise analytic tools to continually monitor and improve the effectiveness of online marketing and educational materials and produce regular reports for management ·
The Successful Applicant
As a Social Media & Digital Content Specialist you will have the following;
- Strong copy writing skills and be able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience of WordPress CMS and other content management systems
- Experience of coordinating online marketing campaigns
- Skills in photo and video editing for the web
- Good understanding and knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as share-point
- Working knowledge of search engines, search engine results pages and content optimisation
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms website and/or intranet development and management, preferably with experience developing and managing a Microsoft SharePoint-based intranet solution.
- Excellent website/intranet Content Management System skills
- Large-scale project management experience
- Internal/partner stakeholder management experience
What's on Offer
If you are immediately available please apply ASAP.
Due to the volume of applications if you do not hear within 2 weeks you have not been shortlisted