Social Media & Digital Executive
Brand new role
Opportunity to contribte to a global business' digital strategy
About Our Client
Global B2B organisation with offices based in Manchester.
The responsibilities of the Social Media & Digital Executive include:
- Planning, executing and delivering activities in accordance with business needs and guidelines with a focus on Marketing ROI, KPIs and achieving targets.
- Close collaboration with wide marketing team members and the EMEA Sales team as well as with external agencies
- Manage all EMEA social media accounts
- Define KPIs for further development of all Social media channels
- Increase usage of social media and digital within the organisation, including managing local activities.
- Identify, plan and execute improvement in terms of process (planning and posting tools, stats and analytics, business and ads strategy), regular use of social media tools
- Update of content material and assets on web sites and landing pages.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Social Media & Digital Executive will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager within a business to business environment
- Knowledge of Digital advertising and platforms (PPC, display, paid social media, programmatics) to support our brand and improve lead generation
- Proven experience of measuring ROI on digital and social campaigns
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders both in the same office and across the EMEA region
What's on Offer
£32,000 + benefits
The opportunity to work with a fantastic marketing team based out of Manchester with some travel
Exposure to a global business who are the leader in their field