- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real autonomy
About Our Client
A global professional body
- Assisting the Social Media Manager in managing all social media channels.
- Planning, creating and scheduling content across all social media channels.
- Managing content calendars across all social media channels.
- Working closely with our in-house Content team to create compelling multimedia content for use across social platforms.
- Develop campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Communications teams.
- Develop relationships with key influencers across the social media platforms.
- Implement and police UTM link tracking strategy for social channels.
- Assisting the Social Media Manager with all reporting (monthly, ad-hoc and campaign).
- Responding to social media posts and enquiries within agreed SLAs and develop community discussion.
- Be a social media champion across the organisation.
- Actively seek content from around the organisation for all social media channels.
- Staying on top of industry news to ensure that social media channels are timely and responsive to breaking news.
- Accountable for driving revenue and conversions through social media
The Successful Applicant
- A track record of working in social media; developing, producing and delivering social media content and campaigns.
- Experience of using social media management tools (ideally Sprinklr) to create, schedule and publish posts across social media channels.
- Experience of using social media reporting tools to create reports for internal stakeholders, demonstrating the performance of social media content and campaigns.
- Experience of using data and analytics to inform planning and decision making.
- Experience of engaging and building online audiences.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- A passion for social media.
What's on Offer
A very competitive package with hybrid or remote working available!
Quote job ref
+44 121 230 9367