- Opportunity to work for a B2B technology company.
- Work in a growing company with ambitious and achievable growth plans
About Our Client
The company this individual will be working for is a SAAS company providing B2B technology solutions.
- Build and carry out the social media strategy in line with the Go-To-Market strategy; supported by current trends within the industry, competitive and audience research, etc.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules tied into quarterly marketing campaigns and content-led initiatives.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages social followers and community members to take action.
- Deploy social media posts on relevant platforms and industry forums.
- Develop and manage social media content to be utilised by the channel partners.
- Increase sharing and engagement of social content through viral marketing means.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Collaborate with other departments (Sales, Customer Success, Product Specialists, etc.) to manage promotion and coordinate activities on social media.
- Report on content performance for social media campaigns to show engagement and analytics on key goal conversions.
- Continuously improve performance by capturing and analysing appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Increase engagement with existing customers to increase our presence on key platforms.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Social Media Executive will be:
- Developed social media/ digital marketing background in a B2B Tech environment.
- · Exceptional writing, editing, and proofing skills, with the ability to write engaging, intelligent copy aimed at a wide variety of stakeholders.
- · Detail-oriented, highly organised and creative with the ability to think outside the box.
- · Self-starter with drive to succeed in a fast-paced and quickly changing business environment.
- · Bachelor's Degree or equivalent marketing related qualification.
What's on Offer
The successful Social Media Executive will receive:
A competitive salary
Corporate discounts scheme
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Commutable from Farnbrough, Frimley, Camberly - Shuttle bus from the nearest station.