- Exciting time to join this fashion retailer during a period of growth
- You will be able to make an impact from day one
About Our Client
My client is a well-known fashion retailer who have seen incredible digital growth over the past 2 years. They're based in West London but work on a hybrid model so you will only need to go in a couple of times a week.
The role of Social Media Manager - Fashion Retailer will involve:
- Responsible for all organic social media
- Lead on daily, weekly and monthly planning of all content and strategy
- Oversee a team of 2 ensuring work is delegated effectively across the team
- Continuous optimisation and review of organic social strategy to maximise opportunities for growth
- Analyse and make suggestions on the best way to amplify brand campaigns
- Ensure social is customer focused and encourage community conversations, working closely with the Customer Services and PR teams
- Report back to the wider business on agreed social KPIs
- Support and foster a digital first culture within marketing.
- Keep on top of ever changing trends and customer behaviour
- As the business continues to expand internationally, support the global strategy including local activations
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate for the role of Social Media Manager - Fashion Retailer will be/have:
- Organic social experience
- Fashion retail and/or beauty experience would be a plus but not essential. B2C experience is essential.
- A strong and natural communicator
- Confident in using scheduling tools
- Management experience would be ideal
What's on Offer
For the role of Social Media Manager - Fashion Retailer, my client is looking to offer a salary of circa £50k but there may be some flexibility for the right candidate. They're based in West London but work on a hybrid model so you will only need to go in a couple of times a week.