- Join an integrated luxury food, drink, hospitality & wellness agency in London
- Social Media Manager for renowned local and global clients
About Our Client
A discerning agency based in London, brimming with passionate people who live and breathe great stories about all things food, drink, travel, wellness and hospitality.
Representing some of the most respected restaurants, bars, food & drink and well-being brands on local and global levels, this full-service communications agency knows its onions when it comes to luxury lifestyle.
Fluent in both the language and culture of food, drink and hospitality, these digital creatives and PR strategists promote a non-hierarchical and inclusive culture; giving their team the space to think creatively. They know what makes influencers and journos tick, with a well-connected network of media and wider industry contacts at their fingertips.
You'll work in a varied and exciting role within the digital team, managing client accounts and engaging across all aspects of social media and digital marketing. The Social Media Manager will report into Company Directors and collaborate with the wider account teams to ensure an integrated approach to client comms campaigns. You will also be responsible for:
- Crafting compelling social media content calendars that help to grow client channels.
- Creating and maintaining the visual aesthetic of social media feeds
- Community management and engagement across client social media channels
- Attending photo shoots to assist the in-house photographer
- Attending events to capture live content for Instagram Stories
- Responding to incoming influencer requests via social media channels
- Supporting the Directors with paid digital campaigns (Facebook, Instagram and Google Ad words)
- Influencer marketing
- Point of contact for up to 10 accounts within the Social Media & Digital Team
- Monitoring influencer social media channels for client coverage, as well as keeping abreast of industry best practices
- Compiling meeting agendas and post-meeting recaps for the Directors
- Feeding into monthly reports for clients, building an understanding of social media analytics, engagement rates, and reporting for Mail Chimp newsletter campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Social media or digital marketing experience
- Ability to adapt writing styles and tone of voice between a variety of brands
- Creative flair and a detailed eye, applying this to clients' social media feeds
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Understanding of best practice within social and paid media
- Knowledge of key restaurant and hospitality influencers
- Awareness of London's best restaurants, travel and food and drink brands
- Innate understanding of best-in-class content curation across marketing channels
What's on Offer
Permanent Social Media Manager position - salary circa. £30,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience.
Hybrid working - 3 days in their West End London office and 2 days WFH (subject to change)
Other perks and benefits:
- Discounted meals at many clients' establishments and the option to work remotely from some venues, inclusive of complimentary refreshments
- Monthly yoga sessions and well being days
- Commission scheme for introducing new biz to the agency
- Training and Development Programme with a key focus on copy writing via schedule writing workshops, alongside other training
- Team days out and entertainment throughout the year - including Christmas and Summer parties
- Additional annual leave, gifted between Christmas and New Year, as well as birthday day off