Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an multi-award winning retailer who are looking for a Social Media Manager to take full ownership on the social media strategy.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Defining the organic social media strategy across all key platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter)
- Ensuring the strategy is fit for purpose across the business
- Growing the brand on all organic social media platforms
- Working with the paid media team to ensure both strategy and execution are aligned across the platforms and work together consistently
- Running a test a learn approach to be able to ascertain quickly what works for the brand in all organic social channels
- Developing and deploying the right influencer strategy
- Keeping on top of emerging new channels and technologies within all social platforms
- Working closely with the Brand and Content team, Planning team and Ecommerce team to implement and deliver successful organic social media strategies across the business
- Working with the Brand and Content team to develop engaging content for all organic channels
- Setting, managing and delivering all key KPI's for organic social
- Day to day management of all organic social media channels including scheduling and deployments
- Being the Social expert and lead across all wider business projects
- Utilising customer insight and business learning's to inform strategies and executions
- Developing the processes and reporting disciplines of this newly appointed role and team
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or equivalent and/or proven experience in a similar managerial role.
- In-depth knowledge on social media platforms and how they can be utilised effectively. A strong background in using content to engage customers and drive positive ROI's
- A passion for social media, you'll seek to understand what audiences consume and how to create compelling and engaging content for them.
- Positive, optimistic, and energetic. Join a team of like-minded individuals each with different skill sets, working together towards a common goal.
- The ability to work alongside other departments is key. From E-commerce and digital teams, to Marketing and HR.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package