Software Development Team Lead
Newly created permanent role
2-3 days per week n Bristol
About Our Client
This highly regarded not-for-profit organisation pride themselves on being an open and diverse workplace, they offer a flexible working environment and supportive training & development.
The Software Development Team Lead role has been newly created due to an increase in projects.
The Software Development Team Lead will work in an agile environment, focusing on technical innovation and software delivery.
- Create digital products that meet the organisation's vision and users' requirements.
- Work closely with Product Owners and other stakeholders on the business side.
- Perform a tech lead role and will line manage a small team of internal developers
- Lead elements of the design, architecture and development of high-profile programmes
- Encourage a modern, agile approach to software, across the entire organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The Software Development Team Lead will ideally have:
- A passion for developing expertise in new coding languages and technologies
- Prior experience of taking the technical lead in the development of a large software application, using a formal agile methodology (e.g. scrum).
- Ability to line manage, mentor and lead teams of developers to achieve common goals
- Ability to engage constructively and negotiate with other project stakeholders
What's on Offer
Up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
Flexible working options