- Cutting Edge SaaS Product
- Flexible Working
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing Fin-tech companies with over 200 employees across the UK business. There has been a huge growth and new investment into their new product and the team are now on the lookout for a Software QA Engineer to ensure the quality of this new software with cutting edge tech. We are looking for people that have real knowledge of manual testing. The company are a international company with offices in 5 locations globally. The company have a real ethos on employee development and career development and with a growing team there is huge opportunity for you to push your career forward.
You will be joining a tight-knit team who work in a Agile environment so you will be heavily involved in the stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
What You'll Do
- You will be supporting the implementation and development of a proportional software testing and quality assurance process to include test automation and security testing, and appropriate amount of test plans & other documentation. Your main goal will be to work towards greatly increasing software test automation.
- You will be working closely with the Product Owner, software developers and the UX/UI team to help identify potential sources of software defects at all stages of the software development lifecycle. To add to that you will also need to coordinate with DevOps team to implement reliable, re-deployable test environments which can be used to troubleshoot data or customer issues.
- Undertake manual testing, ensuring that defects are detected, documented and resolved before release. You will also develop test scenarios, cases, and scripts for multiple applications and software.
- Plan and conduct user acceptance testing with key stakeholders including product owners.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will have the following skills:
- A passion for technology and quality software
- 3 years+ experience of manual testing
- Previous experience of writing automated tests (or an interest in learning)
- SQL or Postgres experience
- Interest/experience in engineering software would be highly advantageous
- An analytical mindset
What's on Offer
The successful Software QA Engineer will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible Working (Occasional trips to meet the team)
- Vibrant Team
- Competitive Salary
- Work Laptop + Mobile
Plus, a lot more click apply below to find out more.