Software support, Troubleshooting, Salesforce, Xero, Quickbooks.
About Our Client
My Client is a highly creative business is a fun and inspiring place to work. Training opportunities, great young team
of professionals. Opportunity to make your mark and contribute towards the growth of the team and the
Are you passionate about customer support?
I want to hear from you! I am looking for a talented 1st line support representative to join my fantastic clients growing team.
To sum up, your day-to-day challenges would be:
● Being able to gather relevant information to understand how customers and their businesses use
our platform is very important to understand and troubleshoot their issues. We've set up hundreds
of accounts so far, but every single one was different.
● Put on the customer's shoes to understand the challenges and issues they can occasionally face
using the platform. Patience and Empathy are key to this position.
● Helping customers with their enquiries via email or any other support channel.
● Meeting the KPIs and metrics setup to the role.
● Pro-actively identifying ways of improving the products and services we deliver.
● Actively communicating with customers and internal teams to ensure all the aims of the customer
relationship are met.
● Troubleshooting customer issues, ensuring they receive the most benefit possible from their
investment in the business.
● Organising and providing training to both customers and the rest of the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
An experienced software support engineer who is looking to take their career to the next level.
What's on Offer
- A great level of exposure and the ability to learn and upskill with professional certifications