- Digital Transformation
- Remote Working
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest software consultancy firms in the world, with over 10,000 employees worldwide you with be joining a truly established company. They are a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
This role will require you to have a Digital background and you will need experienced in understanding customer requirements, delivering Digital platform solutions, producing high quality code and scalable, integrated software solutions in the Digital space. It will suit someone who wants to take a strategic approach to Digital platform design and delivery whilst also maintaining a hands-on role working with technology. You will also ideally need to come from a software development or software engineering background.
- Understand the clients business needs and guide them in the definition of the right Digital technology solutions based on their needs and goals.
- Working with Senior Management to help define solutions and support the sales process.
- Own the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions - with the support of other architects and senior developers to design appropriate technical solutions.
- Leading cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for a delivering first class user experiences, building content management solutions, e-commerce, and bespoke web applications.
- Develop points of view on various aspects of Digital technology implementation, including best practices and emerging technologies, acting as a thought leader for both parties.
- Coach and mentor other team members to share knowledge and experience and help grow the team
- Manage third-party relationships with digital solution vendors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with Senior and Executive Management
- Solid understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, content management systems, Marketing, Automation or E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market. An appreciation of both open source and proprietary solutions, and the place for each, is essential.
- Software development experience, ideally in a high-scale Digital environment. Experience of market-leading Digital Experience Platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore or Acquia would be an advantage.
- Web platform experience, including awareness of the latest techniques, standards and best practices. Proven track record of delivering complex platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C settings.
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications.
- Experience of leading agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of DevOps - including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Release Management.
- Awareness of best practice in enterprise integration, API development, content management and scalability.
- Architectural appreciation and delivery experience in customer centric platforms utilising complex integration patterns.
What's on Offer
The successful AWS Solution Architect will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary £60,000 - £80,000
- Company Bonus
- Flexible Working
- Company Health-care
- Laptop + work equipment provided